Прочитай текст и отметь те утверждения после него, которые не соответствуют содержанию (F).
In some areas of England there are schools for children under 5 years of age. Some boys and girls from two to five go there. Many parents organise informal playgroups for their children to keep them busy from 9 a.m. till 4 p.m. While parents are at work or busy in the house, children in these groups play, have lunch and sleep. Parents usually pay to keep their children in such groups, schools, or classes. Primary education begins at the age of 5. Classes are not very long — about 20 minutes. Boys and girls have classes of reading, writing, and arithmetic.
1. Children who are not 5 years of age have classes of reading, writing, and arithmetic.
2. Some parents send their children to playgroups.
3. Playgroups are usually free.
4. Primary education in England begins before children become 5.
5. Classes in English primary schools are fairly long.
6. In primary schools teachers give their pupils classes of writing and reading.